Handy Macros for Confluence - Formatting and Interactive UI
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Add more formatting and interactive macros on your Confluence pages to instantly modify content on pages without editing them
Change statuses on the fly
Change statuses within the pre-defined set on your Confluence pages without continuous transitions to the page edit mode.
Pick new dates on the fly
Add the Handy Date macros onto your Confluence pages and pick new dates for events, milestones, and deadlines on the fly
Collect feedback from teammates
Create polls for collecting feedback and opinions of your teammates about specific initiatives and activities
Handy Macros can easily make your Confluence Cloud pages more interactive and add inline editing for frequently used macros.
- Switch statuses in page-view mode
- Create select lists for your tables
- Set up pre-defined sets of statuses or options for data consistency across your Confluence Cloud
- Quickly update the Page Properties Reports
- Add interactive date pickers for events and milestones
- Update the project timelines, deadlines, or milestones without page edits
- Easily monitor due dates with macro coloring across Confluence pages
🎚️ HANDY SLIDER
- Track progress on long-running tasks
- Manage OKR's in Confluence Cloud
- Collect feedback or opinions from colleagues/teammates about particular initiatives or topics
- Collect feedback in Confluence without using Google Forms
💡 WANT MORE?
Need more interactivity? Submit your suggestions to the app's feedback forum.
Not sure yet? Our team would be glad to show you this app in action.
Privacy and security
Handy Macros for Confluence - Formatting and Interactive UI integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Manage OKR's in Confluence Cloud or track progress on long-running tasks.