Handy Macros for Confluence - Formatting and Interactive UI
Change statuses and dates when viewing a page to save time. Get more from task reminders, timestamps, dynamic cards, and buttons
Change statuses and dates on the fly
Сreate dropdowns and update statuses without page edits. Track status changes in one click.
Use Handy Date to pick new dates for events, milestones, and deadlines when viewing the page.
👉 NEED MORE? JUST LET US KNOW
Use content formatting tools: buttons and cards
Add noticeable cards and buttons to your pages. Create engaging Confluence pages and keep your content well-organized. Make important information stand out in Confluence.
Collect feedback from teammates with Handy Poll
Create polls to collect feedback from your teammates and vote directly in Confluence. Immediately see the results of the voting.
Make your Confluence more interactive and save time with Handy Macros!
- Switch statuses without page edits
- Connect statuses to page labels for quick search
- Create drop-downs for tables
- Ensure status consistency
- Quickly update the Page Properties Reports
- Add interactive date pickers
- Update the project timelines, deadlines, or milestones without page edits
- Easily monitor due dates with macro coloring
- organize content on Confluence pages
- automatically generate page previews
- highlight Confluence content
- customize the look&feel of your Confluence pages
- Focus attention on links
- Create CTAs in Confluence in a few clicks
🎚️ HANDY SLIDER
- Track progress on long-running tasks
- Manage OKR's in Confluence Cloud
- Collect feedback from colleagues
- Vote in Confluence without Google Forms
We provide live demos and first-class support for your better experience
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Handy Macros for Confluence - Formatting and Interactive UI integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Manage OKR's in Confluence Cloud or track progress on long-running tasks.