Thready - Give Tomcat threads a name
- Jira Service Management
Thready has been superseded by the Troubleshooting plugin's "Thread diagnostics" feature
No need to configure anything - just install
Jira thread names
Once installed in Jira, the thread names change accordingly to contain URL which they serve
Confluence thread names
Changed Confluence thread names
- Rename Apache Tomcat thread to add URL and Username (if available)
- Example: "main url:/uri username:user1"
- Don't add a suffix for Resources: ".css", ".js", ".png", ".jpg", ".ico", ".woff". ".gif", ".svg"
- Abbreviate the long URL/Username
- Configure the Abbreviation part, set System Property "atlassian.labs.thready.max.message.limit" (Default is 40 and -1 is unlimited)
- Keep only 2 URL in the name: First and Last
- "main url:/resource1 url:/resource2"
- "main url:/resource1 ... url:/resource3"
- Clean broken ThreadNames is case thread failed before Thready cleaned the name
Thready is designed to allow you to debug your own Atlassian instances. It helps you find the needle in the haystack quicker than ever. It doesn't collect or store any user/private data.
Icon by www.yugudesign.com