- Version 1.6.2 • Released 2019-04-17 • Supported By MrAddon ® • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial - no charge
- Version 1.6.1 • Released 2018-11-14 • Supported By MrAddon ® • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial - no charge
- Atlassian has implemented the search in customfields by default in Jira 7.12, for this reason we have changed the behaviour of the Jirasupport SUAJ! button to only show the ID of the customfields and the buttons more easy to access
- Improved the copy/paste functionality to copy context/configurations when we create new customfields for the same project. Very useful for Jira Admins
- Now the button Jirasupport SUAJ! is available too in Type of links config page
- Version 1.5.1 • Released 2018-08-20 • Supported By MrAddon ® • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial - no charge
- Added the possibility to know easy the ID of customfields, issuetypes, statuses, priorities, resolutions.
- Possibility to hide Issuetypes with 0 issues on big workflow and issuetype schemes migrations. Very useful to be careful in the migrations/project scheme hard updates.
- Possibility to add customfields in multiple screens in the same tab name in just one click.
- Possibility to copy/paste and save a template of the settings of the config for customfields. Now there is a new JiraSupport! button in the config page of customfields. Very useful when the admins create a lot of customfields restricted to projects/issuetypes.
- The addon now has a symbolic price and will be updated with new features useful for Jira Admins
- More info & videos about the new features: https://mraddon.blog/2018/08/17/new-support-admin-tools-add-on-for-jira-server-and-jira-cloud/
- Version 1.4.1 • Released 2017-12-03 • Supported By MrAddon ® • Free • Commercial - no charge
No new features, just new design, logo, etc.
- Version 1.3.1 • Released 2017-07-23 • Supported By MrAddon ® • Free • Commercial - no charge
New feature for the migration of Workflow Schemes:
- Now a new button "Jirasupport" is shown in the migration of Worjkflow Schemes (in the part of Issuetypes to match the correspondency between the old workflow and the new workflow statuses). When you press the button, the "unnecessary migrations" are hidden (for example migration of tickets when are 0 of 0) and sorted. Scroll down to the finish of the page to see the "Migration" button. Hope this feature will be useful for all Jira Admins like me.
- Version 1.3.0 • Released 2016-07-17 • Supported By MrAddon ® • Free • Commercial - no charge
- Improved search (50% more efficient!)
- New screens with SUAJ (field configurations, subtasks,...)
- A trick to put a COUNTDOWN in the banner for Maintenances
- A trick to "multicheck" tabs in the FieldScreenAssociation "view"
- & more SUAJ!
- Version 1.2.4 • Released 2016-04-07 • Supported By MrAddon ® • Free • Commercial - no charge
DVCS bug fixed
- Version 1.1.1 • Released 2016-02-29 • No Vendor Support • Free • Commercial - no charge
If your Jira is a large instance, you probably use & abuse of the Web browser functionality : “search”… for customfields, workflows, workflow schemes, permissions schemes, views, DVCS repos … with this plugin, this functionality is added in the top buttons of each view of the project administration artifacts (with the autocomplete option)… it’s a simple support tool for admins!.