TMetric - Time Tracking & Individual Work Schedules
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Featured time tracking and work schedules app for Jira
Add timer button to Jira issues
Track time spent on Jira issues simply by clicking the timer button. The time is recorded in TMetric and then synchronized back to Jira for keeping work logs and estimates up-to-date.
Add billing and invoicing to your projects
Use TMetric to set hourly rates for projects, people, and work types. View consolidated billable time and amount in reports. Automate the entire invoicing process.
Add monitoring features for remote staff
Make the work process or your remote team members transparent. Set time tracking permissions, monitor used applications, and even capture the screenshots.
TMetric is a time tracker built to help software companies simplify workflow and collaborate with clients effectively. All-in-one solution to measure project progress, set billable rates, send detailed reports and invoice clients.
The primary purpose of the add-on is to allow synchronizing time from TMetric back to Jira.
Before installing the add-on complete following steps:
- Create a TMetric account. Use SAME EMAIL ADDRESS for both Atlassian and TMetric accounts.
- Install TMetric browser extension for tracking time. Supported browsers are Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera.
After installing the add-on:
- Setup time synchronization as described in user's manual.
Privacy and security
TMetric - Time Tracking & Individual Work Schedules integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
TMetric workspace settings.