TMetric - Time Tracking & Individual Work Schedules
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Featured time tracking and work schedules app for Jira
Keep quality and costs under control
The time tracking app to ensure productivity on the top level. Track working hours, manage attendance for accurate payrolling and billing, get insights into work progress and allocate workloads effectively.
Add timer button to Jira issues
Track time spent on Jira issues simply by clicking the timer button. The time is recorded in TMetric and then synchronized back to Jira for keeping work logs and estimates up-to-date.
TMetric is a time tracker built to help software companies simplify workflow and collaborate with clients effectively. All-in-one solution to measure project progress, set billable rates, send detailed reports and invoice clients.
The primary purpose of the add-on is to allow synchronizing time from TMetric back to Jira.
Before installing the add-on complete following steps:
- Create a TMetric account. Use SAME EMAIL ADDRESS for both Atlassian and TMetric accounts.
- Install TMetric browser extension for tracking time. Supported browsers are Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera.
After installing the add-on:
- Setup time synchronization as described in user's manual.
Learn more about tracking time in Jira.
Privacy and security
TMetric - Time Tracking & Individual Work Schedules integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
New project settings