App wont crash with Jira 8.
- Version 1.0.1 • Released 2019-07-10 • Supported By Support • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
- Version 1.0.0 • Released 2019-06-24 • Supported By Support • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Support for Jira 8.x was added.
Embedded SQL engine from Smart QL App was added to enhance reports.
New report was added Timesheet for selected dates for one user.
New report was added Timesheet Tasks vs Week
- Version 0.11.0 • Released 2018-09-13 • Supported By Support • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
Only one feature but a real deal breaker here.
- [PSR-4] - Integration with Smart QL. When both addons are installed, you can enable integration between them and use SQLs from Smart QL in your Jasper Reports. You can even connect your Jasper IDE/Designer straight to JIRA.
With following improvements Smart Reports should take less time too load when booting JIRA. It also should be more error prune when other plugins with Angular installed.
- [PSR-1] - Improved angular library conflict prevention
- [PSR-3] - Improved angular.js conflict prevention
- [PSR-5] - Moving to Atlassian Spring Scanner
- [PSR-6] - Moving to amps infrastructure
Following fixes will greatly help to speedup development of the app.
- Version 0.5.0 • Released 2016-10-23 • Supported By Support • Paid via Atlassian • Commercial
With our new version of Smart Reports comes several new features:
- New fields for JQL datasource: Parent, Subtasks, TimeSpent, Estimate and StatusCategory. For details see here.
- Ability to use Java 8 in expressions in Jasper. See here for greater details!