JQL Search Extensions for Jira & reports
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Unleash the full power of JQL. Discover new ways to search Jira, generate reports and automate workflows. From 🥇Gold Partner
Get more search and filtering options
Find all your issues with over 50 JQL search extensions for attachments, links, subtasks, comments, versions, and links. Find blocked issues, unfinished subtasks and more, to keep your projects on track.
Easily create dashboards and reports
Use JQL keywords in filters, gadgets, boards, service desk queues and all Jira add-ons. You can now easily create project dashboards and report everything from project blockers to SLA performance.
Get enterprise-level security and performance
Trusted by over 1500 organizations, JQL Search Extensions for Jira offers the lightning-fast performance and rock-solid security required by demanding enterprise teams.
We are a 🥇Gold Partner trusted by over 2000 organizations, including Comerzbank, AMC, Samsung, and Accenture.
Key highlights include:
- Search for issues by a user who updated, transitioned or logged time on issues
- Search subqueries to find all subtasks, links & epics related to the base query.
- Search for issues with fields matching regular expressions
- Search attachment content (PDF, Office and more) by type, dates and author
- Search links, comments & versions by count, dates, authors and priorities
- Search subtasks by parent issue type, status, priority and summary
- Search Initiatives & epics, by bugs or stories
All JQL keywords can be used in the advanced search with autocomplete, saved as filters, used in gadgets and Jira Software boards, or Jira Service Desk queues and automation.
Discover more about the power JQL Search Extensions:
Privacy and security
JQL Search Extensions for Jira & reports integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Most new keywords are directly available in Advanced Search. They are already listed, autocompleted and available for use.