JQL Search Extensions for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Unleash the power of JQL extensions. Discover new ways to search Jira, create reports and automate workflows
Get more search and filtering options
Find all your issues with over 50 JQL search extensions for attachments, links, subtasks, comments, and versions. Find blocked issues, unfinished subtasks and more, to keep your projects on track.
Easily create dashboards and reports
Use JQL keywords in filters, gadgets, boards, service desk queues, and all Jira apps. You can easily create project dashboards and report everything from project blockers to SLA performance.
Improved cross-team collaboration
Help teams reduce time spent searching by sharing saved filters with. Use saved search filters on Jira Dashboards, Kanban or Scrum boards, etc. Particularly beneficial for large instances.
JQL Search Extensions is trusted by over 1500 organizations, including Commerzbank, AMC, Samsung & Accenture.
Key highlights include:
- Search for issues by a user who updated, transitioned, or logged time on issues
- Search subqueries to find all subtasks, links & epics related to the base query
- Search for issues with fields matching regular expressions
- Search attachment content (PDF, Office & more) by type, dates & author
- Search links, comments & versions by count, dates, authors & priorities
- Search subtasks by parent issue type, status, priority & summary
- Search Initiatives & epics, by bugs or stories
Use JQL keywords everywhere:
- in the advanced search with autocomplete
- saved as filters
- in gadgets
- in Jira Software boards
- in Jira Service Management queues & automation
- with other apps
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
JQL Search Extensions for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application