JQL Search Extensions for Jira - the JQL extensions
Unleash the power of JQL extensions. Discover new ways to search Jira, create reports and automate workflows
Get more search and filtering options
Find all your issues with over 50 JQL search extensions for attachments, links, subtasks, comments, versions, and links. Find blocked issues, unfinished subtasks and more, to keep your projects on track.
Easily create dashboards and reports
Use JQL keywords in filters, gadgets, boards, service desk queues, and all Jira apps. You can easily create project dashboards and report everything from project blockers to SLA performance.
Get enterprise-level security and performance
Trusted by over 1500 organizations, JQL Search Extensions for Jira offers the lightning-fast performance and rock-solid security required by demanding enterprise teams.
JQL Search Extensions is trusted by over 1500 organizations, including Commerzbank, AMC, Samsung & Accenture. Learn more
Key highlights include:
- Search for issues by a user who updated, transitioned or logged time on issues
- Search subqueries to find all subtasks, links & epics related to the base query
- Search for issues with fields matching regular expressions
- Search attachment content (PDF, Office & more) by type, dates & author
- Search links, comments & versions by count, dates, authors & priorities
- Search subtasks by parent issue type, status, priority & summary
- Search Initiatives & epics, by bugs or stories
Use JQL keywords everywhere:
- in the advanced search with autocomplete
- saved as filters
- in gadgets
- in Jira Software boards
- in Jira Service Desk queues & automation
- with other apps
🔍How to search Jira: JQL secrets to optimize your workflow
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
JQL Search Extensions for Jira - the JQL extensions integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Most new keywords are directly available in Advanced Search. They are already listed, autocompleted and available for use.