Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Dynamic and interactive dashboards, gadgets & real-time reports for Jira
Flexible Quick Filters for Dashboards
Instantly refine the scope of your dashboard to get the perspective you need. One dashboard now does the job of many. Use quick filters to view the status of your projects in Jira and Confluence.
Smart Stats, Charts & Reporting
Build and manage comprehensive metrics, charts and sum-up tables. Base values on issue count, story points, time tracking or any other number field. Create custom BI statistics with JQL. Export reports to Excel or PDF.
Real-Time, Interactive & Accessible
Update issues without leaving the dashboard. Filters and gadgets are easy for anyone to configure. Colors and tags highlight and classify your issues. Multiple views organize your data in a logical and compact way.
Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards makes creating custom dashboards quick and easy, so you can focus on your projects instead of hunting down data.
- Slice & dice real-time data in both Jira and Confluence
- Apply quick filters to focus on data combinations that matter
- Choose from many gadgets to display advanced statistics, charts & metrics
- Get multidimensional data insights with numeric & time tracking fields, averages & other formulas
- Based on JQL, anyone can create & use dashboards
- Manage who can create, edit & view filters with permissions
- NO external databases to configure & secure, NO background indexing jobs
- Compatible with many popular apps
See example dashboards on our demo site, including:
Do even more with our extensions for Rich Filters:
Qotilabs is a top Atlassian vendor with stellar support and satisfied customers around the world.
Privacy and security
You can use the Rich Filter gadgets in Confluence pages too. No need to buy or install extra apps, this functionality works using the register external gadget feature in Confluence.