Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Dynamic and interactive dashboards, gadgets & real-time reports for Jira
Flexible Quick Filters for Dashboards
Instantly refine the scope of your dashboard to get the perspective you need. One dashboard now does the job of many. Use quick filters to view the status of your Jira projects.
Smart Stats, Charts & Reporting
Build and manage comprehensive metrics, charts and sum-up tables. Base values on issue count, story points, time tracking or any other number field. Create custom BI statistics with JQL.
Real-Time, Interactive & Accessible
Colors and tags highlight and classify your issues. Multiple views organize your data in a logical and compact way. Filters and gadgets are easy for anyone to configure.
Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards makes creating custom dashboards quick and easy, so you can focus on your projects instead of hunting down data.
- Slice & dice real-time data in Jira dashboards
- Apply quick filters to focus on data combinations that matter
- Choose from many gadgets to display advanced statistics, charts & metrics
- Multiple options for powerful, flexible and customizable statistics and charts
- Get multidimensional data insights with numeric & time tracking fields, averages & other formulas
- Easy to create and use powerful & flexible dashboards
- Highly efficient statistics engine supporting dashboards with tens of thousands of issues
- Manage who can edit & view filters with permissions
Qotilabs is a Gold vendor with stellar support and satisfied customers around the world.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application