Tableau Connector Pro for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Connect Jira to Tableau for powerful business intelligence insights and reporting
Connect Jira to Tableau
Import Jira data into Tableau Desktop to create reports, track trends, and analyze insights.
Same URL, multiple data sets
Use the same connector URL with different JQL statements and different fields to create several data sets.
Supports Agile, custom fields, and time reporting
Supports Agile reporting including sprints and epics, time reporting using worklog data, and custom fields.
As of October 2020, this app (formerly AIO Tableau Connector for Jira) is now a Bob Swift Atlassian Apps (an Appfire company) product.
- Import Jira data into Tableau for powerful reporting features
- Create unlimited data sets using JQL statements (each data set can contain different fields)
- Select from various categories of Jira fields including Agile, custom, time reporting, and history fields
- Setup automatic extraction of data at regular intervals
- Create multiple data sets for Tableau reporting using a single URL
- Straightforward, easy set up
- Integrates with Tempo Timesheets
Requires Tableau Desktop, Jira 6.4+, and basic JQL knowledge.
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Tableau Connector Pro for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Data in Tableau