Excel-like Issue Editor for Jira - Embed Spreadsheet & Table
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
The fastest way to edit issues in Jira. Manage your backlog like a pro with this Excel-like sheets app
Fly Through Your Jira Issues
The perfect Excel-like editor app for busy PMPs. Bulk edit multiple issues. See the changes reflected in Jira in real-time. The fastest way to groom your Jira backlog. Export issue data into Excel for in-depth analysis.
Do More with Your Jira Issues
Instantly update your Jira issues in a single spreadsheet. Whether you're assigning tasks or editing due dates, popular Excel features like copy and paste, sort and filter, and freeze columns make it a breeze.
Loved By Jira Admins and PMPs
Update up to 10,000 issues without lags or errors. With Jira group permissioning, you can also avoid unauthorized changes. It’s the perfect solution for teams and companies of all sizes.
Stay on top of your Jira backlog with fast issue editing in a lag-free, responsive working environment.
Powerful Excel-like features available:
- Sort and filter
- Freeze columns
- Keyboard shortcuts like copy, paste, save and more
Here’s what you can do with the app:
- Update issue summaries and descriptions inline
- Assign issues to your team members
- Change issue priority, due date, sprint, reporter, and more
- Visualize how issues are related hierarchically to one another (e.g. epic links, sub-tasks)
- View, expand, create, copy, create child, delete, and transition issues via contextual menu
- Export issues to Excel and CSV format
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Excel-like Issue Editor for Jira - Embed Spreadsheet & Table integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Launch Excel-like Issue Editor: Launch it from your project’s sidebar navigation pane and apply the most suitable filter. Alternatively, you can also launch the app from Jira issue search results.