Excel-like Bulk Issue Editor for Jira - Spreadsheet & Table
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Manage your Jira with the fastest bulk issue editor. Gain insights, refine backlogs, and stay organized with Excel-like sheets
Fly Through Your Jira Issues
The perfect Excel-like editor app for busy PMPs. Edit multiple issues in one go. See the changes reflected in Jira in real-time. The fastest way to groom your Jira backlog.
Do More with Your Jira Issues
Instantly update your Jira issues in a single spreadsheet. Whether you're assigning tasks or editing due dates, popular Excel features like copy and paste, sort and filter, and freeze columns make it a breeze.
Loved By Jira Admins and PMPs
Update up to 10,000 issues without lags or errors. With Jira group permissioning, you can also avoid unauthorized changes. It’s the perfect solution for teams and companies of all sizes.
Stay on top of your Jira backlog with fast issue editing in a lag-free, responsive working environment.Powerful Excel-like features available:
- Sort and filter
- Freeze columns
- Keyboard shortcuts like copy, paste, save and more
Here’s what you can do with the app:
- Update issue summaries and descriptions inline
- Assign issues to your team members
- Change issue priority, due date, reporter, and more
- Visualize how issues are related hierarchically to one another (e.g. epic links, sub-tasks)
- View, expand, copy and add, create child, and delete issues via contextual menu
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Launch Issue Editor: Launch it from your project’s sidebar navigation pane and apply the most suitable filter. Alternatively, you can also launch the app from Jira issue search results.