Excel-like Issue Editor for Jira - Embed Spreadsheet & Table
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Manage your Jira with the fastest bulk issue editor. Gain insights, refine backlogs, and stay organized with Excel-like sheets
Effortless Bulk Issue Creation in Jira
Made with busy PMPs in mind, our Bulk Create Issues feature lets you skip the hassle and bulk-create Jira issues directly on a spreadsheet, saving you ample time. With Bulk Edit, backlog grooming & refinement is easier.
Smart Filters and Conditional Formatting
Enhanced Performance and Organization
Smoothly manage 10,000+ issues in a single spreadsheet. Easy-to-use configuration allows you to easily add new columns, rearrange columns via drag and drop, and apply sorting and filtering to enhance backlog grooming.
Stay on top of your Jira backlog with fast issue editing in a lag-free, responsive working environment.
Powerful Excel-like features available:
- Conditional formatting
- Sort and filter
- Hierarchy views
- Sum up row
- Search a keyword in the spreadsheet
- Keyboard shortcuts like copy, paste, save, and more!
Here’s what you can do with the app:
- Bulk create issues
- Smart filter
- Add, remove, and freeze columns
- Group by
- JQL Editor
- Update issue summary
- Assign issues to others
- Change issue due date, sprint, fix version, status, and more
- View, expand, create, copy, create child, and delete issues via the contextual menu
- Export issues to Excel and CSV format
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Excel-like Issue Editor for Jira - Embed Spreadsheet & Table integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Launching Excel-like Issue Editor: There are many ways to launch it, from the project sidebar for project view or launch the app from Jira advanced issue search for the main view.