Excel-like Bulk Issue Editor for Jira - Spreadsheet & Table
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Manage your Jira with the fastest bulk issue editor. Gain insights, refine backlogs, and stay organized with Excel-like sheets
Enhanced Performance and Organization
Instantly update your Jira issues in a single spreadsheet. Manage more than 10,000 issues without lags or errors. The dropdown menu is now designed in an Excel-like format for better familiarity.
Enhanced JQL Editor and UI/UX
Use the JQL Editor to search, identify, and create new sheets on your Jira issues.
Seamless Collaboration, Streamlined Workflows
Whether you're assigning tasks or editing due dates, popular Excel features like copy and paste, sort and filter, and freeze columns make it a breeze.
Stay on top of your Jira backlog with these powerful features:
- JQL search and update
- Conditional column filtering (“Filter by condition”)
- Column sorting (click the header or drag & drop)
- New Comment & Commenter columns
- Comment side panel
Here’s what you can do with the app:
- Update issue summaries and descriptions inline
- Assign issues to your team members
- Change issue priority, due date, reporter, and more
- Visualize issue hierarchy with epic links and sub-tasks
- View, expand, copy and add, create child, and delete issues via the contextual menu
- Add comments directly from the side panel and collaborate efficiently
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Launching EIE: Excel-like Issue Editor for Jira can be launched from Jira advanced issue search to view all issues or from a project to view issues in that project.