Plugin to create and update Blue Ant activity from Jira, work-time recording, %-complete and remaining hours in Blue Ant
Create new issue & create a new activity for Blue Ant.
New issue is created as an activity in Blue Ant. Summary, original estimate, remaining estimate, due date, assignee, priority and the description of the issue are transferred to Blue Ant.
When you assign the issue to an existing Blue Ant activity, stories, tasks, bugs, and subtasks automatically inherit this assignment for the Blue Ant time recording.
The plugin allows you to create new Jira issues directly as activities in Blue Ant. The summary, original estimate, remaining estimate, due date, assignee, priority and description of the issue are transferred to Blue Ant. All system & project settings defined in Blue Ant are used for the activity creation. Changes to the activity in Blue Ant are transferred back to Jira. Issues in Jira can be created, transferred to Blue Ant, planned there and transferred back to Jira. Existing Jira issues can be linked to existing Blue Ant activities.Recorded working hours, percent complete & remaining work estimates of all participants in the Jira issues are transferred to Blue Ant and are available for further project management and controlling. As a result of seamless integration into the bulk change functions of Jira, Blue Ant project and activity & also the Blue Ant activity data can be updated for several issues or EPICs. Stories, bugs, and subtasks are automatically adjusted.
proventis GmbH provides support for this app.
Version 1.4.62 • Jira Server 7.1.4 - 7.8.4 • Released 2018-03-27
Now compatible with Jira 7.8.1 + Bugfixes
- fixed a bug where project-admins could not change the "Blue Ant"-Projectsetting in there project.- added compatibility for Jira 7.8.1
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Blue Ant plugin for work-time via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Jira instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older Blue Ant plugin for work-time versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.