A regression in v2019.07.17 caused the Rebase / Cherry-Pick / Revert functionality to fail in repositories where Git LFS (Large File Support) was actively used.
Previous changelog (v2019.07.17):
- All deprecated features finally removed.
- Commit Graph: please install our free Commit Graph add-on instead.
- Foxtrot Blocking: please install our free Control Freak add-on instead.
- Issue #66 - cherry-pick should redirect to /commits if commit-graph not present.
- Fixed regression in v2019.07.03 with approvals preserving logic when git version < 2.1.0.
- Issue #73 - load testing - reduce locking contention in GET against /plugins/servlet/bb_rb/.
We also changed the way we call Bitbucket APIs to address feedback from the DC certification process, including complete removal of jgit.jar from PR-Booster.