v2019.07.08 contains a small fix:
- Fixed regression in v2019.07.03 with approvals preserving logic when git version < 2.1.0.
Changelog for v2019.07.03 follows below:
All deprecated features finally removed:
- Commit Graph: please install our free Commit Graph add-on instead.
- Foxtrot Blocking: please install our free Control Freak add-on instead.
- Issue #66 - cherry-pick should redirect to /commits if commit-graph not present.
- Issue #73 - load testing - reduce locking contention in GET against /plugins/servlet/bb_rb/.
We also changed the way we call some Bitbucket internal APIs to address feedback we have received during the DC certification process, including the complete removal of jgit.jar from PR-Booster.