CRM Suite: Contact List for Confluence
Stand-alone CRM for Confluence. Mention non-confluence users on any page and provide contact details... be DSGVO compliant, now
Create, edit and delete contacts with a comprehensive list of details. Share these details with all persons you collaborate with via Confluence.
Mention contacts on Confluence pages by using the #-sign (similar to the @-mention functionality).
See, where a contact has been mentioned. Thus follow the contacts regarding all their touch points with your company.
- NEW: Restriction management. Specify which Confluence spaces the contact can be used on. Users without access will not see it. (see video)
- DSGVO Update: find out where your company stored personal data as soon as mention / tag them with our app.
- Create and manage contacts with photos in Confluence (see video)
- Edit contacts anytime to adjust and update information (see video)
- CSV export and import of contacts to/from this add-on (see video)
- Mention contacts with the straight forward #-mention (similar to the build-in @-mention from Confluence) (see video)
- Show lists of contacts with your CQM filtered macro
- Create as many custom fields as your need
- Customize how your contacts will be displayed e.g. with or without the company name
- See on which pages your contacts are involved
- Futher improve your workflow with our free enhancement CRM Suite: Frontend mentioning
- Also mention your contacts in JIRA using our enhancement CRM Suite: Integration for Jira
Privacy and security
Create custom fields an systematically store any information you want.