Entity Property Tool for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
The best tool to manage your entity properties with ease
Create and delete entity properties
You can Create, Modify and Delete entity properties all live from your browser window from the entity property itself.
You can edit many different entity types
You can edit Issue, Issue Type, Project, User, Dashboard Item and Workflow Transition entity properties. Only, Comments, Boards and Sprints not yet supported.
Fast and Secure: Keep Data Private
Running exclusively on the Atlassian platform, your Entity Property data is either with Atlassian or visible in the users web browser. This makes this tool fast and easy to trust.
This tool was developed to aid administrators and developers manage their entity properties. This allows you to:
- Manually fix up entity properties issues on issues.
- Ensure that the data that is been stored in entity properties is appropriate and secure.
- Aid a developer in visualising entity properties as they develop them.
You can find the source code to this tool here.
Privacy and security
Entity Property Tool for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.