- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
The fastest and easiest way to get time tracking stats for project and team management
One-click to display all time tracking stats
The new tab in your project navigation screen helps you to get a report with the most valuable time tracking information in just one click from side bar.
Forget about configuring dashboards or reports. Just one click!
Track all your project time tracking stats
- Track your estimation, logged and remaining hours.
- Track your consistency in estimation and the expected final hours for your project.
- Track your contract hours using the optional field in project configuration.
Track you team contribution to the project
Track your team members contribution to the project with all their time tracking information. You can even know each member effort on the project and check if everything is as it was supposed to be.
Time Tracking Stats for Jira helps you to enable efficient and effective execution of projects, by providing a brand new project tab to:
- Track your project estimated, logged and remaining hours.
- Track your consistency in estimating, with estimated vs logged hours.
- Predict your project final stats with expected vs logged hours.
- Track your team contribution to the project.
- Time tracking stats for all your versions and releases.
- Time tracking stats by components.
- Time tracking stats per issue types.
- Time tracking stats per any additional field you desire.
- Time tracking stats to get team contribution in issue panel.
In addition you will be able to set an additional field in your project administration page or fields for each component to enter information about your project contract (contracted hours). This way you will be able to track your contract time and budget.
Detailed time tracking by issue type.