Subcomponents for Jira Cloud
Add more granularity to your project with subcomponents hierarchy
Split and rule a project with Subcomponents
Convert project components into meaningful hierarchy.
Logically group components using folders (virtual components).
Add the same component into different parts of the hierarchy.
Find issues at any subcomponents level
Find issues for a selected component and all its children components.
Open subcomponents search results in Jira Issue Navigator.
Easily add/remove new/existing components/folders.
Update issue with Subcomponents Picker
Select components from hierarchy to update issue.
View description and lead fields in addition to component name.
Configure components auto-selection preferences.
With just few clicks you can convert a plain list of Jira project components into hierarchical tree of components-subcomponents to visualize Jira project structure and enable selection of components from the hierarchy.
- Visual components hierarchy as a tree-grid with all component details
- Drag&drop interface to manage hierarchy items
- Folders (virtual components) to group components without creating new components
- Add components more than once to different parts of the hierarchy
- Use Subcomponents Picker to select components from hierarchy on issue page
- Configurable user settings for bulk select/unselect components
Check documentation for more details or get support if you have any questions.
Privacy and security
Subcomponents for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application