Mirrorlake Excel Importer
- Jira Service Management
Connect Excel to Jira® and import ticket data directly to your worksheet
Easy Import of Jira Data from Excel
The jira2exscel importer is installed as excel add-in. Tickets can be imported to excel just by a click.From here you can create your Pivot Chart with a second click.
Extend your imported data with your own columns
For each column you can specificy formulars in Excel FormularR1C1 style. No need to manipulate tables in extra sheets or additionally columns manually.
Easy Configuration of Import in Excel
Easy dialog to select the fields to be imported. Filters for issue import can be defined by selecting existing jira filter, by selecting existing project from drop-down list or by writing an own JQL statement
Pls find the latest version here:
The mirrorlake jira2excel importer downloads your Jira tickets to your Microsoft Excel 2010 sheet. What you need is the Excel addin and a plugin on your jira installation.
- easy jira connection and configuration test
- very fast and easy selection of jira issue fields for your import
- language independent field importjira custom fields supported
- import choosing one of your jira projectsimport using your favourite jira filters
- import using your own JQL statement
- date field format can be configured to show week numbers
- imported data gets excel data name (e.g. for stable pivot tables!)
- one-button-click creates a pivot chart from imported data
- extend your tables with yur own fields using excel formulars!
Privacy and security