Agile Remaining Estimate Counter
for Jira Cloud, Jira Server 7.1.0 - 9.8.1, Jira Data Center 7.1.0 - 9.8.1 and more
Ensure your sprint commitments easily by monitoring correct remaining estimates right at Jira Agile Boards
Correct calculations of remaining effort
AREC shows the total remaining effort for partially completed issues, including sub-tasks.
Individual calculations for every sprint
AREC calculates the remaining effort for every single sprint as well as the backlog.
Extra clarity in project estimates
Reflects effort for the whole team in both active and future sprints in backlog.
The Agile Remaining Estimate Counter (AREC) is an app for Jira that allows you to monitor if you meet your sprint commitment by showing correct results for remaining estimates.
- Enhances Scrum and Kanban boards by counting on issues, which are not yet completed, including sub-tasks.
- Allows tracking the remaining effort in units you are used to: hours, story points, issue count, business values, etc.
- Shows the remaining effort for both the whole board in backlog mode and an active sprint.
- Works with both Software and Next-gen projects.
Check uptime on our status page.
Privacy and security
This app is not part of the Marketplace Bug Bounty program. Learn more
This partner has completed the Security Self-Assessment Program. Learn more
Agile Remaining Estimate Counter integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application