Mail Page & Newsletter E-Mail
Deliver the full content of Pages or Blogs in an eMail
Send the complete content of pages and blogs
Deliver complete pages or blogs to users or via mail address. Deliver the content in a great scene by using your CI/CD to enhance branding and recognition impact.
Seamlessly integrated and easy to use
A new button "Send Page" is added to the top navigation of every Confluence page and blog post. It opens a short dialog allowing you to define users, groups or external email addresses.
Manage recipients with ease
Using this app provides you with the same experience as using your mail client. Define your recipient levels, define the sender information and add individual mail subject and notes if needed.
The MailPage & Newsletter App adds a feature to all Confluence pages and Blogs, prompting a short dialogue to send the full content of the page via email.
It is also possible to send multiple pages or blogs as a collection via the "include page" macro of confluence. This feature provides the ability to prepare Newsletter or Infoletter and to send these to your recipients like employees, customers or external partners.
The multiple content collection feature supports the "include page" and the "excerpt" confluence macros to mirror content.
Features of the product:
- Recipients for "to", "cc" and "bcc" fields
- Email format
- Supports "include page" and "excerpt" macros for dynamic content
- Customizable mail template via CSS
- Set individual logos for you newsletter
- Define the maximum size of images allowed
- Define the maximum size of recipients allowed
- Restrict the option of custom sender usage
- Ability to allow refrenced pictures of cross-domains in the mail
- Supports Apple Mail, GMail, MS Outlook
Privacy and security
Change the configuration and restrict the usage of features or create an individual design layout for your mails or newsletters.