Task Reminder for Confluence
Remind your users of their open Confluence tasks via email or Slack
Send reminders for your tasks via Email and Slack
Send scheduled messages to remind your users of their open tasks. Both Email and Slack can be configured.
Configure who should be reminded of what tasks
Decide what users and groups should receive reminders, what type of tasks should be included, and when reminder messages should be sent.
Define messages content, design, and translations
Design content and layout of reminder emails with a template. Apply your individual appearance and specify translations for a multi-language user base.
Task Reminder is an app that reminds users of their open tasks in Confluence via Email and/or Slack.
- Define in what intervals reminder messages should be sent
- Define what users and groups should receive reminder messages
- Define what types of tasks should be included and what tasks you consider urgent
- Create your own individual email layout and design
- Create translations for your multi-language user base
Privacy and security