Task Reminder for Confluence
Remind your users of their open Confluence tasks via email or Slack
Receive reminder emails with your open tasks
Send scheduled emails to remind your users of their open tasks.
Configure who should be reminded of what tasks
Decide what users and groups should receive reminder emails, what type of tasks should be included, and when these emails should be sent.
Use Confluence tasks to their full power
Assign tasks to yourself or colleagues and create comprehensive TODO lists. Task Reminder will help you to stay on top of it all.
Task Reminder is an app that reminds users of their open tasks in Confluence via email. As we want this feature to be available and accessible to everyone, we priced Task Reminder at $0.05 per user which is the absolute cheapest possible on the Marketplace!
- Send reminders to your users via Email or Slack
- Define in what intervals remindes should be sent
- Define what groups of users should receive reminder emails
- Define what types of tasks should be included and what tasks you consider urgent
- Quickly access all tasks in your space through a neat overview
- See your 5 most urgent tasks in a panel on the dashboard
Your data security is important to us. That’s why we don't store sensitive user information. Names and emails are collected at runtime and never stored after the email is sent. Read our cloud EULA for more information.
Privacy and security
Task Reminder for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application