Use wildcards in patterns when search for Jira issues
Search for issues using "starts with" pattern.
Search for issues using "ends with" pattern.
Use multiple patterns
Search for issues using multiple patterns.
This plugin adds new JQL functions to your Jira instance. These functions returns list of issues where values match at least one of provided patterns. Patterns can contain wildcard characters "*" (asterix):
- Specify pattern setup/* to get issues with labels setup/windows and setup/linux.
- Specify "*ui*" to get issues with labels "ui/admindashboard", "test/admindashboard/ui" and "ui"
One or more patters can be provided.
This plugin provides following functions:
- assigneesList (search by assignee full user name )
- componentsList (search by component)
- labelsList (search by label)
- projectsList (search by project name)
Privacy and security