For adding JSFiddles to your Confluence pages
Effortlessly embed JSFiddles from jsfiddle.net into Confluence pages.
Paste the JSFiddle URL into the Confluence editor and your JS Fiddle will automatically be embedded using the JS Fiddle macro.
Prevents your JSFiddles from being siloed when they can be shared and loved in Confluence.
There are no additional details.
David Simpson provides support for this app.
Version 2 • Confluence Server 5.6 - 6.4.3 • Released 2016-08-31
Data Center compatible
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate A JSFiddle Macro for Confluence via search. Results include app versions compatible with your Confluence instance.
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
To find older A JSFiddle Macro for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.