qr2page - Printable QR Codes for Pages
- Supports Mobile
Print QR codes directly from a confluence page and attach them to objects so people can easily access further information
Create a QR code that links to a confluence page
You can create a PNG file with a QR code that links to the page you are on. Just open the 'Extras'-Menu, choose the QR2WIKI-menu-item and you'll get a PNG to print.
Print a QR code and stick it to an object
Print the resulting PNG file and attach it to an object in your company. Everybody can now easily access additional information or a documentation in Confluence.
Scan with your mobile phone and get information
Everybody with a QR code scanner can access the linked Confluence page to get further information.
Some ideas and use cases:
* Create a How-To for your hardware in Confluence. Print the QR-Code and stick it next to your hardware.
* You organized an event and the agenda and detailed information is stored in Confluence. Place the QR-Code onto a flyer, a poster or next to the entrance of the event location.
Privacy and security
qr2page - Printable QR Codes for Pages integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read all content, including content body (expansions permitted). Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read a summary of the content, which is the content without expansions. Note, APIs using this scope may also return data allowed by read:confluence-space.summary. However, this scope is not a substitute for read:confluence-space.summary.
- Read content properties.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.