Connector for Salesforce & Jira
- Jira Service Management
Streamline Salesforce and Jira workflows and integrations, reduce complexity and align teams around a single source of truth
Accurate, complete up-to-date data
Eliminate unreliable data. Auto synchronization, aggregated comments, and many-to-many associations ensure that all issues are up-to-date, consolidated and easily viewable for better decision making and service delivery.
Streamline and automate cross-functional workflows
Create Jira issues from Salesforce and vice-versa without leaving the platform you use the most. Decrease unproductive context-switching, reduce error-prone manual entry, remove complexity and improve productivity.
Quick set up and easy to use
With easy implementation and unmatched UI, users are often up and running in as little as an hour. Faster access to accurate, real-time account information improves customer conversion, fulfillment and success.
Have questions? Chat with us!
Install the Salesforce App certified by Salesforce
Why you’ll love it:
- Utilize the tool in as little as 1 hour!
- No more context-switching. Work in the platform you love
- Reduce error-prone, time-wasting manual entry
- Automation reduces friction, improves productivity
- Improve customer acquisition & retention
- Better customer experience
- License consolidation cost saving
- Bi-directional auto synchronization
- Automated workflows
- Aggregated comments
- Many-to-many associations
- Salesforce lightning enabled
- Jira cascading select lists
- Salesforce dependent picklists
- Streamline support <> development escalation process
- Manage customer's licenses/contracts
- Automate prod release coordination
This app is now part of the Appfire portfolio. The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Connector for Salesforce & Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Keep your Jira and Salesforce team in-sync - an aggregated and chronological view of comments from associateed Salesforce Cases and Jira Cloud.