Connector for Salesforce & Confluence Cloud
Integrate with Salesforce CRM, bring customer information to your teams
Make important data visible
Display relevant Salesforce data in Confluence. Keep Salesforce as primary source of customer information, and collaborate around your customers in Confluence.
Add context to conversation
Discussions related to clients become meaningful when supported with context. Collaboration becomes more effective, and team members become more productive.
Query Salesforce from within Confluence
Let Confluence Cloud users to find the Salesforce information they are looking for. Save the search query as a filter, or supply the filter to Salesforce Table macro.
🎉 NEW: Table headings now show Field Label!
Your business users collaborate in Confluence. Your customer information lives in Salesforce. Let business users view up-to-date Salesforce information without leaving Confluence.
The benefits include:
- Cross-platform visibility of customer info.
- Faster turnaround in client management.
- Improved team productivity.
- Connect to Salesforce production or sandbox.
- Permission settings to control access to Salesforce data.
- Salesforce search in Confluence, with SOQL builder and saved filters.
- Salesforce Table Macro to display Salesforce data in Confluence. Use charts to visualize the data.
- Salesforce Object Macro to add context to discussions.
- Associate Confluence pages with Salesforce records.
- View page associations in Salesforce. Install the Salesforce package, certified by AppExchange.
- Client and project management
- Technical Account Management
- Customer success
- Sales Ops
🧐 Need other features? Tell us.
Privacy and security
Connector for Salesforce & Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Keep your worries out of sight with a built-in global permission setting to restrict access to features and Salesforce data. External and internal users can still work together.