Connector for Salesforce & Confluence Cloud
Integrate Salesforce and Confluence to enhance cross-platform visibility of customer information and improve team productivity
Make vital customer data visible across platforms
Easily display relevant Salesforce data in Confluence. Keep Salesforce as the primary source of customer information and improve cross-team collaboration & productivity.
Automatically display Reports in Confluence pages
🎉 New Feature! With this new macro, users can render all data in a Salesforce Report as it is included in the Report Summary. Simply choose the Report to be displayed, preview and press insert.
Add context to conversations
Discussions related to clients become meaningful when supported with context. Collaboration becomes more effective, and team members become more productive.
🎉 NEW: Table headings now show Field Label!
Your business users collaborate in Confluence. Your customer information lives in Salesforce. Let business users view up-to-date Salesforce information without leaving Confluence. Cloud Fortified and certified by AppExchange, this is a powerful app you can trust.
More benefits include:
- Faster turnaround in client management
- Enrich Salesforce knowledge base
- Centralize documentation management
- Connect to Salesforce production or sandbox
- Permission settings to control access to Salesforce data
- Salesforce search in Confluence, with SOQL builder and saved filters
- Display Salesforce data in Confluence. Use charts to visualize the data
- Salesforce Object macro to add context to discussions
- Associate Confluence pages with Salesforce Records
- View page associations in Salesforce
This app is now part of the Appfire portfolio. The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Connector for Salesforce & Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Keep your worries out of sight with a built-in global permission setting to restrict access to features and Salesforce data. External and internal users can still work together.