- Add warning for NTLM when using incorrect Java 11, Java 17 runtime configuration
- Reload kerberos config after properties have changed
- Update dependencies
- Remove Test SSO button from SAML admin page
IOPLEX Jespa library 1.2.11 introduced some incompatible changes. This fix addresses this incompatibility and makes EasySSO support both old and new versions of Jespa.
Major update to bring up to date with all other EasySSO products:
- SAML Authenticator support, including groups and JIT user provisioning
- Support for headers and X.509 based authenticators
- Compatibility with Java 11
- Footer for easy access to support and documentation
IOPLEX Jespa library 1.2.x introduced some incompatible changes to code and encryption of licenses. This fix addresses this incompatibility and makes EasySSO support both old and new versions of Jespa
This release contains no new features, but it includes some core changes to request filtering.
This is the initial port of EasySSO for Jira and Confluence to Fisheye/Crucible