Limbr Reports for Jira Cloud
On-demand insights with a powerful reporting engine built directly into Jira
Insights on tap, directly within Jira
Forget the hassle of exporting to CSV, connecting external BI tools or waiting for an analyst; Limbr Reports enables your users to quickly and easily create and share polished reports without leaving the Jira experience!
Slice, dice and display your Jira data, your way
Unlock critical insights from your Jira data with robust manipulations including nested grouping and sorting, advanced filtering, aggregations and formula fields; show off your results with precise formatting controls.
Protect your data with our privacy-first approach
Unlike other Jira reporting apps, Limbr Reports was designed with a focus on privacy from the ground up: your data never touches our servers, and reports run fully within the boundaries of your Jira permissions model.
Limbr Reports embeds powerful reporting capabilities directly within the Jira Cloud experience, enabling your users to easily leverage your Jira data in exciting new ways.
- Specify the source of data by project, board, saved filter or custom JQL query.
- Work with standard Jira issue fields, custom fields, related issue fields (e.g. the priority of the parent issue), select Marketplace App fields (e.g. Tempo Team & Account) and formula fields.
- Segment the data with nested grouping rules.
- Summarize the data with aggregations (e.g. sum, average, rollup).
- Sort the data with nested sorting rules.
- Narrow the data set with advanced filtering rules that plug the gaps in JQL.
- Decide which fields are displayed as columns and control the presentation of each column including width, header and data format.
- Share reports with others via granular access permissions.
- Privacy-focused: your Jira data never touches our servers, and reports respect your existing Jira permissions model.
Privacy and security
Limbr Reports for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Specify the data source of your report by project, board, filter or custom JQL query.