- Version 1.5.0 • Released 2016-05-22 • Supported By Xavier Arques • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
New feature #8: the field Type Of Calculation can be enriched with custom types defined in a user macro named pivot-values-rendering containing parameter typeOfRendering of type enum. This user macro has to be added by a Confluence administrator
- Version 1.4.0 • Released 2016-03-05 • Supported By Xavier Arques • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
New feature #7: Perform calculations on non-numeric character string (such as $20, 4 hours ...) by defining a regular expression and a formula replacement string.
Regular expression follows Java pattern specification.
Replacement string follows also Java pattern specification, section "Groups and capturing". The replaced string can be a formula that must follow EvalEx syntax. EvalEx is a handy expression evaluator that allows to evaluate simple mathematical and boolean expressions.
- Version 1.2.2 • Released 2015-12-22 • Supported By Xavier Arques • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- Fix bug #5: Cannot load proper jira table into pivot table. If you include the Jira Issue Macro in the body of the Pivot Table, you have to enter manually the name of the columns in the parameters tab
- Improve french translation
- Upgrade to Confluence 5.9.2
- Version 1.2 • Released 2015-10-28 • Supported By Xavier Arques • Free • Apache License, Version 2.0 (ASL)
- #3: Populate values, columns and rows parameters with table column headers in Macro Browser
- #4: Character ./ is displayed in pivot table when Rows parameter is empty and Columns parameter is not empty