Jupyter Viewer for Confluence
A Confluence macro to render Jupyter/IPython notebooks inside Confluence pages
Renders Jupyter notebooks
The macro renders Jupyter notebooks including formulas, plots, source code and Markdown in your Confluence pages.
Supports attachments, URL's and Bitbucket repos
It supports rendering notebooks from page attachments, notebooks accessible from an URL (e.g., Dropbox, Github) and notebooks stored in Bitbucket Server repositories (even from private ones through application links).
Automatic migration of notebooks to Cloud
Include your team's Jupyter notebooks in Confluence Server/DC, with automatic migration of your page-embedded notebooks to Confluence Cloud if/when your team is ready
✨ Jupyter Viewer for Confluence Key Features
- Renders Jupyter notebooks from an attachment, URL, or notebooks stored in public/private Bitbucket Server repositories
- Allows for a simple copy & paste of URLs into the Confluence editor to see the rendered content
- Automatic migration of embedded notebooks if your team ever migrates to Confluence Cloud
- Displays math, plots, code and markdown
- Supports notebooks created with Polyglot Notebooks
👀 To see a demo of how the app renders Jupyter notebooks, check our Wiki with some example Jupyter notebooks.
🗓 Want to know more? Schedule a live demo with us!
More apps you’ll like 😀 :
- Include Bitbucket for Confluence - Include files, pull requests, issues and more from public and private repositories on Bitbucket Cloud and Data Center
- Include GitHub for Confluence - Include files, pull requests, issues and more from public and private repositories from GitHub and GitHub Enterprise
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security