Jupyter Viewer for Confluence
A Confluence macro to render Jupyter/IPython notebooks inside Confluence pages
Renders Jupyter notebooks incl. math, plots & code
The Confluence macro renders Jupyter notebooks in a Confluence page including math formulas, plots, code and markdown.
Access notebooks by URL, e.g. GitHub or Bitbucket
Supports to include Jupyter notebooks with an URL (e.g., Dropbox, Github, Bitbucket). Easy to use by copy&pasting the URL. Notebooks from private Github repositories are supported as well with token-based authentication.
Renders Jupyter notebooks from page attachments
The Confluence macro can also render Jupyter notebooks attached to a Confluence page. Useful to have everything together on one page.
✨ Jupyter Viewer for Confluence Key Features
- Renders Jupyter notebooks from an attachment or URL
- Allows for a simple copy & paste of URLs into the Confluence editor to see the rendered content
- Accesses Jupyter notebooks on private GitHub repos
- Displays math, plots, code and markdown
- Supports notebooks created with Polyglot Notebooks
👀 To see a demo of how the app renders Jupyter notebooks, check our Wiki with some example Jupyter notebooks.
🗓 Want to know more? Schedule a live demo with us!
More apps you’ll like 😀 :
- Beautiful Math for Confluence - Add beautiful math expressions into Confluence pages by using LaTeX, AsciiMath or MathML
- Include Bitbucket for Confluence - Include files, pull requests, issues and more from public and private repositories on Bitbucket Cloud and Data Center
- Include GitLab for Confluence - Include files from public or private repositories on GitLab
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Jupyter Viewer for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application