Jupyter Viewer for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
A Confluence macro to render Jupyter notebooks inside Confluence pages
Renders Jupyter notebooks from attachments
The macro can render Jupyter notebooks attached to a Confluence page.
Renders Jupyter notebooks from URL's
It is also possible to render Jupyter notebooks accessible with an URL (e.g., Dropbox). URL's from private Github repositories are supported as well with token-based authentication.
Rendering of math, plots, code and markdown
The macro renders math formulas, plots, code and markdown.
To see a demo of how the app renders Jupyter notebooks, check our Wiki with some example Jupyter notebooks.
Want to know more? Schedule a live demo with us!
More apps you’ll like 😀 :
- Macros to include files and repository metadata from private and public Bitbucket repositories into Confluence pages with Include Bitbucket for Confluence
Mibex helps teams build better software faster. We build Git and DevOps analytics tools to help teams ship better software faster. View more of our Atlassian apps here.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Jupyter Viewer for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application