Jupyter Viewer for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
A Confluence macro to render Jupyter notebooks inside Confluence pages
Renders Jupyter notebooks from attachments
The macro can render Jupyter notebooks attached to a Confluence page.
Renders Jupyter notebooks from URL's
It is also possible to render Jupyter notebooks accessible with an URL (e.g., Dropbox, Github, Bitbucket). URL's from private Github repositories are supported as well with token-based authentication.
Rendering of math, plots, code and markdown
The macro renders math formulas, plots, code and markdown.
✨ Jupyter Viewer for Confluence Key Features
- Renders Jupyter notebooks from an attachment or URL
- Allows for a simple copy & paste of URLs into the Confluence editor to see the rendered content
- Accesses Jupyter notebooks on private GitHub repos
- Displays math, plots, code and markdown
👀 To see a demo of how the app renders Jupyter notebooks, check our Wiki with some example Jupyter notebooks.
🗓 Want to know more? Schedule a live demo with us!
More apps you’ll like 😀 :
- Include Bitbucket for Confluence - Include files, pull requests, issues and more from public and private repositories on Bitbucket Cloud and Data Center
- One-to-One Analytics - provides stats for 1:1 meetings of software engineers
🔥 Mibex helps teams build better software faster. We build Git and DevOps analytics tools to help teams ship better software faster. View more of our Atlassian apps here.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Jupyter Viewer for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application