Include Code Quality for Bitbucket Cloud
Shows statistics for Bitbucket repos from public SonarQube™ servers or SonarCloud™.io -> formerly Sonar™ for Bitbucket Cloud
This app needs a config file called "sonar.json" in the root folder of the Bitbucket repository that should get analyzed.
This file must contain the URL of the SonarQube™ server instance or SonarCloud™ and the project key of a public SonarQube™ project, associated with this repository.
See here for an example:
More apps you’ll like 😀 :
- Include Code Quality for Bamboo - Bamboo tasks for analyzing PRs with SonarQube™ supporting Maven, Gradle, MSBuild/.NET, and Sonar™Scanner
- Code Owners for Bitbucket - Improve your pull requests by auto-assigning reviewers and enforce reviews with Code Owners based merge checks
- No More Secrets for Jira - Keeping your Jira issues safe from secrets
Privacy and security
Include Code Quality for Bitbucket Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Read access to all the repositories the authorizing user has access to