Sonar for Bitbucket Cloud
Shows Sonar statistics for Bitbucket repositories from public SonarQube servers or SonarCloud
This app needs a configuration file called "sonar.json" in the root folder of the Bitbucket repository that should get analyzed.
This file must contain the URL of the SonarQube server instance (which must not be protected by authentication) or SonarCloud and the project key of a public Sonar project which should be associated with this repository.
See here for an example:
More apps you’ll like 😀 :
- Sonar for Bamboo - Bamboo tasks to analyze Maven, Gradle, MSBuild & SonarQube Scanner projects - supports auto-branching for Sonar-based code reviews
- Pull Request Checklist Buddy for Bitbucket - Default Tasks/ToDo lists for better reviews and to automate processes
- Code Owners for Bitbucket - Improve your pull requests by auto-assigning reviewers and enforce reviews with Code Owners based merge checks
- No More Secrets for Jira - Keeping your Jira issues safe from secrets
Privacy and security
Sonar for Bitbucket Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Read access to all the repositories the authorizing user has access to