- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Calculate Jira fields in a few clicks. Create formulas, triggers, and conditions in an easy-to-use interface. This is Jira solved
Create formulas in Jira with ease
Project admins build custom Numeric, Date, and Duration formulas in Jira using custom or system fields e.g. Story Points. A simple user interface makes writing expressions easy, without guessing at field names or coding.
Set triggers, conditions, and actions
Create Execution Plans to dictate when and how your formulas will run. Use triggers to identify activating events, conditions to filter issues using JQL, and actions to specify which formulas to run or fields to update.
Share formulas across projects
No need to recreate the wheel every time you begin a new project. Save time by sharing the formulas you create across all of your projects.
Real-time Calculations Made Easy
- Project admins can create formulas on their own
- Stop downloading .csv files for Excel
- No coding or scripting required
- Supports Numeric, Date, and Duration-based formulas
- Custom fields are identified with their user-friendly field names
- Operators include Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Exponents, and Modulo Division
- Order of Operations supported
- Functions include Sum, Average, Min, Max, Mode, and Median
- Rollup Sub-Task fields to Issues and Issue fields to Epics
- Incrementally increase/decrease fields
Control When and How Formulas Run
- Set up Execution Plans to execute according to your specifications
- Use Triggers to activate calculations when one or more Jira events occur
- Define Conditions to filter a subset of issues using JQL queries
- Specify Actions including which formula(s) to execute or issue fields to update
- Share formulas across projects that use the same custom fields
Privacy and security
Abacus - Calculate Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
Calculate Numeric, Dat, and Duration formulas and control them using Execution Plans.