izi - LMS for Confluence - Courses, Quizzes, Forms
LMS for Confluence. Create courses, quizzes, and forms. Use them for training, onboarding, compliance
Learning Portal for Creators and Participants
Create a learning workflow in Confluence where your knowledge base and documentation are. Go to Learning portal to access training as a participant or сreate a new one as an HR or a Learning Expert.
Build Courses in Confluence as in Top LMS
Create courses and quizzes in Confluence just like you create pages. Use existing pages as training blocks or upload different content types and SCORM packages to enrich your training.
Track Participants' Progress with Reporting
Generate reports on course completion and quiz results. Get verifiable proof of mandatory training or knowledge checks.
Use Confluence as an LMS! Schedule a demo
izi LMS is an app for training right in Confluence. Keep daily work and learning in one place. Avoid expenses on supporting an external LMS.
🎯 USE CASES:
- Employee and customer training
- Cybersecurity and workplace safety training
- Onboarding, role-based, and compliance training
- Quizzes, knowledge checks, сertification
- Build learning courses where your content and users already are
- Add quizzes with predefined and open answers to check understanding
- Use images, videos, slides, PDF files, and SCORM packages to enrich your training
- Reuse existing Confluence pages and add them as training blocks in a course
- Customize course and quiz settings to meet your specific needs
- Assign training to Confluence users or groups, and participants without access to your Confluence
- Let participants self-enroll via a catalog or course link
- Track participants' progress with reporting
Take a 3-question survey to tell us what you are looking for in an app.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
izi - LMS for Confluence - Courses, Quizzes, Forms integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Track participants' progress over a course.