Requirement Yogi - Requirements Management for Jira
- Jira Software
Write requirements in Confluence and refer to them natively in Jira. Meet your Agile requirement management dream team
Seamless Confluence-Jira traceability
Plug Jira issues into your Confluence-based RTM for two powerful benefits:
- You can bulk-create and track the progress of Jira issues natively in Confluence
- Your assignee can refer to requirements natively in Jira!
Stay in context with a glance
Switching between tabs is so yesterday. Refer to your requirements with a quick glance, click to expand their details, and have your status automatically trace back to your RTM—all natively in Jira.
Effortlessly import test results to your RTM
Link test cases and results from Jira test management plug-ins such as Xray and Zephyr to your RTM in Confluence without bogging down your requirement management workflow.
New to Requirement Yogi? Download our Confluence app first! 🙌
🚀 330,000+ users are creating next-level requirements with Requirement Yogi!
Confluence is perfect for managing requirements while Jira is ideal for tests and task management—what if you can harness the power of both?
Level-up your Atlassian requirement management with Requirement Yogi and this companion app, which enables you to:
- Bulk create Jira issues in Confluence that trace back to their requirements
- Easily connect Jira issues to the Confluence-based RTM with requirement keys
- Search and link specific baselines to Jira issues
- Have connected requirements visible at a glance within issues
- Click on connected requirements to display its excerpt
- Trace Jira issues to the original requirement
- Track Jira issues in the Confluence-based RTM
- Integrate test results from Xray and Zephyr into your RTM
Ready to infuse efficiency and zen into your Agile workflow? Our enhanced RTM and Jira workspace awaits!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
It is possible to configure the type of relationships in Jira 6.4 Administration -> System -> Issue Features -> Requirement Yogi (Use "gg" to reach it quickly).