Requirement Yogi - Requirements Management for Jira
Write requirements in Confluence and refer to them natively in Jira. Meet your Agile requirement management dream team
Intuitively link requirements to Jira issues
Even with your requirements documented in Confluence, you can easily search and link a specific variant to your Jira issue without having to switch over to Confluence.
Seamless Confluence-Jira traceability
Plug Jira issues into your Confluence-based RTM for two powerful benefits:
- You can track the progress of Jira issues natively in Confluence
- Your assignee can refer to requirements natively in Jira!
Stay in context with a glance
Switching between tabs is so yesterday. Refer to your requirements with a quick glance, click to expand their details, and have your status automatically trace back to your RTM—all natively in Jira.
New to Requirement Yogi? Download our Confluence app first! 🙌
🚀 330,000+ users are creating next-level requirements with Requirement Yogi!
Confluence is perfect for managing requirements while Jira is second to none at tracking changes—what if you can harness the power of both?
Take your Atlassian requirement management to the next level with Requirement Yogi and this companion app, which enables you to:
- Use requirement keys to easily connect Jira issues to Confluence-based requirements
- Search and link specific variants to Jira issues
- Have connected requirements visible at a glance within Jira issues
- Click on connected requirements to display further details
- Trace connected Jira issues to the original requirement
- Track the status of linked Jira issues in the Confluence-based RTM
Ready to infuse efficiency and zen into your Agile workflow? Our enhanced RTM and Jira workspace awaits!
Hungry for more features? You’ll love our Data Center version.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Requirement Yogi - Requirements Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Requirement Yogi custom field in Jira issues. This field is editable and free text, so it is very easy to update it using REST or the bulk update. Keys are automatically recognized and visible in the issue glance.