Requirements Yogi for Jira
- Jira Software
Capture requirements in Confluence, assign identifiers and reference them from Jira issues
Write requirements in Confluence
Write text, lists and tables in fluent English and insert requirement keys. Click them to display details.
Reference requirements from Jira
Refer to your requirements keys from the custom field, then use the issue glance to see the details of the requirements.
Stay in context
While working on the Jira issue, keep the details of the requirements in sight or click on them to display them in the original page.
Requires Requirement Yogi for Confluence. For more features, discover our Data Center version!
Put Requirement Yogi in charge of your specifications and you will be relieved: It provides the nexus of functionality which makes navigating across requirements a breeze.
Requirements aren't documents. They're items inside of those documents. They are also static information. They belong in Confluence. Issues represent change requests: They belong in Jira.
With this connector for Jira:
- Refer to original Confluence requirements in Jira issues,
- In the original page, see which Jira issues reference the requirement and opposite.
- Access a new issue glance to manage your requirements links in Jira issues.
- More details about Jira issues in the Confluence traceability matrix.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Requirements Yogi for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Requirement Yogi custom field in Jira issues. This field is editable and free text, so it is very easy to update it using REST or the bulk update. Keys are automatically recognized and visible in the issue glance.