Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for Jira
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
2FA security for all (Data Center, Cloud or on-premise) Jira Setups. Cloud or on-premise authentication with the App, OTP or FIDO
Simple Touch 2FA / MFA for mobile and desktop apps
The strongest 2FA with a customizable login:
- Biometric login (FaceID and fingerprint)
- Desktop Apps (OSX / Windows 10)
- Mail 2FA
- TOTP (integration with Google, Authy or other 2FA apps)
- 2FA activation that fits your setup and requirements
- 2FA limited to specific groups
- Protect Jira Service Desk logins
- Location based 2FA configuration
- SSO Support
- Crowd or internal user management available
2FA on-premise or in the cloud for any Jira Setup
For cloud and self-managed Jira, with 2FA based on-premise or the cloud: it fits your setup, no matter how complex.
2FA in the cloud for an easy setup, or go on-premise for full control.
Download the app (iOS or Google) and create a SecSign ID.
You can try the add-on and apps for free. More information about the Jira add-on is available here.
Advanced elliptic curve PKI cryptography. Authentication protected with Challenge Response Authentication (2048 bit key SafeKey Procedure) or elliptic curves (TEE). No passwords or complex codes needed.
Protect all access points:
We offer 2FA plugins for most Atlassian services and for literally any other access point, including SAML and OAuth solutions. An overview of our plugins is available here
Shared User Directory:
Use your internal Jira Directory, Crowd or Active Directory to manage your users.
Selective 2FA requirements:
- Activate 2FA for user groups and limit 2FA to outside DMZ
- Mobile app-based authentication, desktop app or Email-OTP authentication for users without a smartphone.
For more information about PKI security and how to use SecSign ID visit our user guide or contact us at email@example.com
Privacy and security
Login procedure with 2FA in the app (also for Desktop). User provides SecSign ID for login