- Version 4.0.0 • Released 2019-01-07 • Supported By SecSign Technologies • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
- improved backend with new tutorial
new tutorial to help you configure and activate the 2FA for your system as you need
new help texts to explain all options to fit the requirements of your system
- new QR-procedure for enrollment
the admin can create SecSign IDs for the users, which only need to scan a QR-code to activate 2FA for their accounts
the admin can create SecSign IDs for whole groups in one step to allow fast on-boarding
- minor improvements for user experience
- Version 2.0.1 • Released 2018-01-11 • Supported By SecSign Technologies • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
Read the X-Forwaded-For header field for the check whether the caller is within the specified IP-range of the SafeZone.
Reading the remote address only will fail if a proxy or a reverse proxy exists between the JIRA system and the caller.
- Version 2.0.0 • Released 2017-12-11 • Supported By SecSign Technologies • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
- Two-Step-Verification: the SecSignID add-on can now be used as a two-step-verification
- SafeZone: the admin can specify ip-ranges to adjust who must login using two-factor-authentication or who is allowed to use username and password only
- ID assignment: added the option that a user can assign a SecSign ID by himself when a SecSignID wasn't assigned yet
-added the option that the admin can specify whether it is allowed that a user changes his or her SecSignID
- Minor bugfixes
- Version 1.1.1 • Released 2017-10-27 • Supported By SecSign Technologies • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
Added option to run the SecSign ID add-on in a two-step authentication or verification mode.
More information about the difference of two step verification and two factor authentication at https://www.secsign.com/two-factor-authentication-vs-two-step-verification/
In the two-step-verfication mode the user will have to enter its credentials before he needs to accept the SecSign ID access pass on its smartphone.
- Version 1.1.0 • Released 2017-09-12 • Supported By SecSign Technologies • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
- Admin can disable password login system wide
- Bug fixes handling usernames with uppercase characters
- Bug fixes when Jira is using a Crowd directory
- Checks whether a captcha shall be shown when using password login
- Version 1.0.2 • Released 2016-05-12 • Supported By SecSign Technologies • Free • GNU Public License (GPL)
Bug fixes when handling Jira user with upper and lowercase characters in name.
Added more descriptions when handling password disabled accounts but no SecSign IDs have been assigned.
Added more debug logging.